“Tessa Brown is an extraordinary asset to any business. She is far more than her exceptional credentials – she is a creative thinker who will give you new and better ways of approaching your business challenges.”
– Tanya Menon, Professor of Management & Human Resources, Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business
My values-driven approach to business education is driven by deep domain expertise in anti-racist and feminist education and research methods. I offer bespoke consulting and coaching for individuals and teams who are already committed to making their products and practices more equitable. I support teams in Human Resources, Responsible Innovation, Trust & Safety, and Design to bring DEI principles into their everyday practices. I am also available for small copyediting jobs on a quick turnaround – reach out if you’re interested.
I offer the following consulting services:
- Workshops and Keynotes: lectures and sequenced, interactive sessions on identity, diversity, tech ethics, and inclusive design
- Leadership Coaching: 1-on-1 or small group discussions on your successes and challenges in instituting DEI priorities into your work
- Educational Consulting: pedagogical review of your own courses and workshops
- Review of Assets: detailed and actionable feedback on existing or in-process assets
Consulting always starts with a conversation. Reach out to set up a call at tessarbrown /at/ protonmail.com.